National cultural monument
The late Baroque bell tower is one of the most interesting buildings in Hutterite court. The Hutterites built a vaulted cellar in the sloping terrain and in 1753 they built a brick tower above it – a bell tower with a clock. There are three clocks on the tower, which are located above the sound windows. The rarity is that the clock has only one hand and strikes only half and a full hour. The sound of the bell escorted the Hutterites on their last journey. Today, the bell tower rings from seven o’clock in the morning to nine o’clock in the evening.