National cultural monument
The origin of the building dates back to 1711. In the current building there is a dating from 1785, when the Hutterites received permission to build a two-storey wine bar above the still accessible stone cellar carved into the rock. The library consists of 4 main spaces, which are still preserved. Upstairs was the bartender’s apartment, below the apartment was a common room where meetings, briefings and important guests of the Hutterite community took place. A hall was built towards the street. Its shield dates back to 1846. It served as a daily “tavern”, but social entertainment and theater performances also took place here. It is interesting that the actors entered the stage through the windows from the street.